Ship 24 has 2 uniforms total. Scouts wear Class A and Class C on a rotating basis at our monthly meetings.
The Class A uniform is worn at Quarterdeck Meetings, Bridges of Review, Bridges of Honor, at Ceremonies, Formal Dinners and on the first meeting of every month.
Class A Uniform Parts
- Navy blue ball cap
- Dark navy blue button down (Similar to Dickies No.1574DN)
- White Crew Neck Undershirt
- Black pirate belt with black buckle
- Dark navy blue button down (Similar to Dickies No.874DN)
- Black Socks
- Black Plain Toe Polished Dress Shoes
- Council Shoulder Strip (Left Shoulder)
- Position Patch (Under CSP)
- Sea Scouts Strip (Over right Pocket)
- American Flag (Right Shoulder)
- Ship Emblem (Under U.S. Flag)
- Rank Patch (On Left Pocket)
- Sea Scout 'Bugs' (Bottom corners of tar flap at a 45 degree angle)
The Class C Uniform is worn at the last meeting of the month, or on the water activities and at events where the Class A would not be appropriate.
- Ship 24 Baseball Hat
- Blue Ship 24 Shirt
- Appropriate Pants/Shorts
- Tennis Shoes or Boat Shoes (Must be NON-MARKING for on the water activities)